COMPONENTS FOR THE SAMI LANDING MODULES
LOPM – LOP module with matrix display
The LOP contains an LED matrix (16 x 24 dots) with the analogue functions of the small LBDS bus matrix display in vertical position of installation, i.e. it provides: landing and direction indication, operating states via scrolling text, assignment of landing symbols and texts via LiSA bus and parameters in the controller. Option: indication in blue, white or green LEDs.
LOPP – LOP module with arrows
The LOP contains 30 mm LED arrows and an out-of-order indicator field.
LOPO – LOP module without displays
This is the eco-variant. The LOP only contains the bus electronics. The (functionless) housing for the arrow display is installed as a dummy.
Connection of PC-tablet to LiSA20
► Serial (RS422) connection
by means of a serial Bluetooth adapter (S2BT) with Bluetooth interface of the PC-tablet
developed by Schneider.
► Connection by means of LiSA bus
with another adapter developed by Schneider (LB2USB).
Due to available software modules (LiTerm and LiSY) for Windows, it is possible to use the PC-tablet in two fully independent areas:
► as a control module (LiTerm), i.e. a hand-held terminal without stationary installation
► as a multi-functional module with a collection of features that can otherwise only be achieved through a number of modules.
PC-tablet with LiTerm application as a control module (hand-held terminal):
An additional advantage and an absolute novelty, is the use of the PC-tablet as a control module for LiSA20-controls. So far, the preferred operating module has consisted of a LISY4 display with an RS422 connection for LiSA20.
The PC-tablet makes it possible to set the LiSA20 controls and thus DCP-enabled inverters without a physically existing connection in the distance of up to 50 meters (depending on capabilities of a Bluetooth module), to read out recorded error and status memory messages, to observe current processes on the system, to give commands, and to put any IO.
PC-tablet with LISY application as multi-functional module:
The PC-tablet can be considered in its use with the LISY application as the multi-functional PC-tablet.
In addition to the usual function to inform the lift user (info module), it may well fulfil the function of a complete cabin or floor panel (command modul) and of an access control system (control module).
Examples as info module:
(Stand and direction indicator, floor-info fields, lift data, operating state, voice output, gong, emergency pictograms etc.)
Examples as a command module:
For inputting the call signal on the cabin or floor display (call button field on the tablet screen).
The high-quality multi-functional TFT colour display LISY4A (4.3”) has a considerable resolution (480 x 272 pixels) and colour depth (16.7 million) for the standard range. By default it is delivered with a touch panel. A PC programme serves to save images for the landing positions, arrows and operating state pictographs or texts on an SD card. It is controlled via the LiSA bus or in the conventional way. The touch operation or a separately connectable PC mouse help to switch between vertical and horizontal position of installation and to realise all further settings in the menu.
● Indication on 4.3” TFT colour touch display
● 24 VDC voltage supply (max. 150 mA) or by 12 VDC stand-by battery
● Dimensions of circuit board (LxW) = 122 x 75 mm (40 mm with plug-in terminals)
● 32bit ARM Cortex M4 micro-controller, 168 MHz clock frequency, 2 MB internal flash
● Real-time clock with storage battery, watchdog
● Data exchange of images and voice files via SD card
● Display of individual logos, colours and background images
● Menu operation via touchscreen or USB mouse
● Integrated serial interface (RS232 e.g. for RFID reader CANopen bus)
● Connected directly to the LiSA bus system or conventionally wired with 21 freely configurable inputs (landings (Gray code, binary or linear), scrolling text, etc.). The reference potential can either be selected as positive or negative potential by means of jumpers.
● Floor buttons can be connected as landing indication
● Optionally available with voice output as pluggable module. A loudspeaker must be connected for this purpose..
A full-colour landing or car display (5.7″) with touch screen and a 640x480 pixel resolution (VGA). Integrated voice announcement and gong.
● Resolution, colours: 640 (V) x 480 (H), 16,7 mio.
● Active area: 116 x 87 mm
● Typical viewing angle: viewing from 6 o’clock 85°/30° from top
● Touch panel: 4-wire resistive
● Brightness with touch: 350 cd/m²
● Brightness without touch: 400 cd/m²
● contrast: 350 : 1
● Backlight: LED
● Signals: LiSA bus/ conventional
Special versions on request.